Travel, visa, and Accommodations info
Travel to the congress Venue. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
All participants are expected to organize their own flight ticket to travel to the congress.
We are happy to announce our airline partner Kenya airways now giving 25%
For participants coming to congress please use the link below to book your tickets
we are happy to announce our airline partner Ethiopian airlines now giving 12% discount to participants coming to the congress.
Go to https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/ and use PROMO CODE: AAP23
- Fare is valid for participants of 4TH AAPHCE
- Discount shall apply on ET operated sector only
- This discount is applicable on all fare basis except promotional fares
- Fare is net to ET, Non-Commission able
- Passenger should present letter of invitation or other document which shows he/she is a participant of this event and Copy of letter should be retained at ticket issuing Office and be sent to ET finance office up on request
- No additional discount applies including CHD, and INF
- Fares can only be sold at ET office and online
- All other rules and conditions other than stated in this contract and previously approved for the respective fare used shall apply Sales
* Fare discount is valid for sales till September 22 ,2023
* Travel Validity: September 09 -September 30 ,2023
All other rules and conditions shall apply per system.
A dedicated welcome desk with 4th AAPHCE sign will be established at arrival hall to assist participants on arrival at the Bole international airport.
A shuttle service will be provided from the selected hotels to the congress venue.
Travel document -visa
We will provide the necessary supporting documents on your request for the application of your entry visa to Ethiopia
Please refer the following requirements for Ethiopian e-VISA
- Nationals of African States who cannot make e-Visa payment online can apply online and make the payment on arrival at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport in cash.
- Please carefully read and comply to the important notices and guidelines stated in each step of the application form.
- The validity of Ethiopian e-Visa starts from the date you intend to enter Ethiopia not from date of issue.
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date you intend to enter Ethiopia.
- e-Visa application fees are not refundable
Workshop/Conference Visa – CV
A conference visa is issued to those who wish to visit Ethiopia for International conferences provided that they have an invitation to the conference, seminar or workshop being organized in Ethiopia by a Ministry or Department of the Government of Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Regional State Governments, Educational Institutions and Universities or organizations owned by the private sector or by the Government of Ethiopia, United Nations or its specialized agencies, African Union or reputed NGOs.
- Recent passport-size photo, copy of passport of the applicant
- Passport of the visa applicant which is valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of entry to Ethiopia.
- Invitation letter
Please find below the reservation link and email for a selection of negotiated hotels around the Africa Union Commission