- Purpose, legal basis and processing of personal data
We will process data depending on the services or functionalities you use.
In general, these data will be, as the case may be, the following:
- Your ID data (e.g. your name, surname, language, country from which you enter our website, contact details, etc.).
- Connection data, geolocation and browsing (in case you enter our website from your mobile, for example).
- Purchase data: information on purchases, orders, billing and payments, payment methods, bank details and any data relating to your transactions with us.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal details to give you access to some functionalities, some fields will be obligatory, as they are data we need in order to attend your query or request. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with this information, we may not be able to respond to your request.
Depending on how you use our platform, we will process your personal data for the following purposes, with their respective legal basis that allow us to process your personal data depending on the purpose for which we process them:
- If you have made a query or request
we will process your data based on consent to respond to queries submitted through the website, which implies acceptance of these conditions on your part.
- And how long will you process them? We will process your data for as long as is necessary to respond to your query or request.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter or accept the sending of commercial information of interest
we will process your data on the basis of consent and express authorization in order to be subscribed to the newsletter and commercial communications, which implies acceptance of these conditions on your part.
- And how long will you process them? We will process your data until you let us know that you are no longer interested in receiving the newsletter.
III. If you register in the 3rd AAPHCE as a participant, student, speaker, exhibitor and sponsor
We will process your data on the basis of consent to carry out the transactions necessary for the provision of the service you request, which implies acceptance of these conditions and the conditions of use and booking.
- If you participate in the 3rd AAPHCE
when filling in the registration form you must bear in mind that this information may be accessible to people who attend the congress .You must bear in mind as well that when you visit a virtual stand, exhibitors will be able to find out how you interact with And for how long?We will process your data as long as necessary to comply with the correct provision of the service, as well as to comply with the legal obligations that may arise from it.
- When browsing our website or platform for the 3rd AAPHCE
we will carry out a statistical analysis of your browsing based on the legitimate interest of 3rd All Africa Postharvest Congress and Exhibition, in analyzing the usability of the platform and the degree of satisfaction with the aim of improving the user’s perception when browsing our website.
- And for how long will you process them? We will process your data long enough to analyze the data. Once it is finished, we will delete the data.
Will we share your data with third parties?
– Technology Service Providers
– data will be sent to those participants in the event to which you have given access.
We will not give access to your personal data to other third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
We undertake to protect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights.
You will be able to exercise them without any cost by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, simply specifying the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise.
If we deem it necessary in order to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis on which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Request access to your data.
- Request that we modify the data we already have. Please note that by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to them.
- Request that we delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process them as we have previously informed you, or that we no longer have the legal basis to do so.
- Request that we limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can request that we temporarily suspend the processing of data or to keep them beyond the time necessary when you may need it. If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
Moreover, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you also have the right to disagree with the processing of your data.